Hello.^^ I created this blog in June before my summer started thinking that I would write about my memories and post up pictures. In the end I never found anything interesting to write about or I was just too lazy to really post anything up, until now.
My PLN Journey started when I received a letter in the mail from school, thinking that it was my roster. It wasn't. Instead it was a letter informing me about a new course called Web 2.0/PLN. Instantly, I was interested. First thing I thought about was the benefit of having an extra class on my college transcript. Then I thought "oh cool we get to use the internet and webcam in class." Lastly, I thought this would be a nice chance to meet new students and get to know my classmates.
What this course means to me is simply opportunity. Its an opportunity to learn new things and expand my knowledge about the internet, an opportunity to get involved, and an opportunity to meet new people and become closer to those I already know.
I really like your blog. i like how you explained your self. i joined this class for the same reason.
ReplyDeleteMy idea of Web 2.0 is alittle similar to your ideals. But i like the idea of meeting new people and actually using webcams. What i like most is meeting new people idea because you nvr know wht influences they mite hv on your life!
ReplyDeleteHi im nick from burlington and i am also taking a web 2.0 class. It is very intresting and i have naver done this before. I think that its cool people are getting into the class instead of just playing games.
ReplyDeletehey zenny. im from burlington ma. i also liked your blog. i took this class for the same reasons. we dont get to use webcams like you guys though. you went in depth in why you choose this class and it was very interesting. i wasnt bored reading this blog.
ReplyDeleteLOVE your name!!
ReplyDeleteHi I'm Daphne from Van Meter. It will be fun to get to know you and your classmates this year. I hope to read more good posts from you.
ReplyDeleteDaphne